About ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS )
ISO 27001 is the international standard that is recognized and followed globally to manage the risks to the security of information you hold. Certification to ISO 27001 enables a business to prove to their clients as well as other stakeholders that the security of the information is managed properly. ISO 27001:2013 (the current version of ISO 27001) comes with a set of standardized requirements for the Information Security
Management System (ISMS). The standard mainly adopts a process-based approach for the purpose of establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, and maintaining, as well as improving the ISMS.
Information Technology and Information is one of the most important parts of normal life. It is more important for the corporations such as BPO firms, LPO, Banks, Insurance, and Education sector, etc. The possibility for a virus, malware, and hacking to corrupt the information is always there. Moreover, internal data theft or its unauthorized use also poses a challenge for almost every organization. ISMS or ISO 27001:2013 comes with the provision which restricts numerous control over data theft, improper use of information which helps in preventing the misuse of data and maintaining the confidentiality of the information.
Role of Skymoon in ISO 27001:2013 ( ISMS)
Skymoon Management Services Pvt. Ltd. ( SMSPL) comes with a rich experience, supported by an expert team that looks after the assessment, implementation, and functionality of the ISMS standard.
At Skymoon, we provide a three-step assessment, implementation as well as audit to ensure that you are entitled to the certification of ISO 27001:2013 which is required. by your customer for the purpose of securing tender.
Benefits of Information Security:-
ISO 27001 & I SO 27002 offer an excellent framework for those developing or enhancing their organisation’s security
- Works as a valuable framework f or resolving security problems
- Helps enhance t he client confidence & i mage of your organisation among clients
- It allows for exchange of information in a secured manner
- Enhancement of business partner’s confidence & perception of your organisation
- Gives a sense of confidence that you have managed risk in your own security implementation.
- Develops a sense of security awareness within t he organisation.
- Assists in the development of best practice.
- Gives business a competitive advantage.
- Helps protect the security targets’ privacy, accessibility, uprightness, and unmatched quality of data.