ABOUT FSSC 22000:2018 (FSSC)
Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000) is an internationally accepted certification scheme which is robust and ISO-based for auditing and certification of food safety within the food and beverage manufacturing sector. FSSC 22000 utilizes the prevailing standards, i.e. ISO 22000 and ISO 22003 as well as the technical specifications for sector prerequisite programs (PRPs), that were formulated after thorough and open consultation with a large number of associated organizations.
The standard FSSC 22000 has mainly been developed to provide certification for food safety systems, that guarantees the safety of products during initial production of animal products, production of vegetable products or animal products having a long shelf life as well as different food ingredients such as additives, bio-cultures, vitamins animal food as well as feed production and food packaging manufacturing, and recently added retail/wholesale, catering along with transport and storage services.
Role of SKYMOON in ISO 26000 Certification
Skymoon management services Private Limited (SMSPL) comprises an experienced team of professionals and auditors who take expertise in implementing FSSC Certification. The certification adds value which helps in contributing to the consistent improvement of the organization. Moreover, SMSPL provides a comprehensive audit to enable an organization to become aware of whether or not the firm is entitled to the FSSC certification which is required by your customer or for a tender purpose.
Benefits of FSSC for Your Organization
Certification to FSSC reflects a commitment to food safety and provides a large number of benefits that can impact different aspects of your organization.
FSSC Implementation Benefits
- Enables organizations with a systematic methodology for effectively identifying and manage food safety associated risks
- ISO-based certification model can be utilized throughout the entire food supply chain
- Flexibility allows you to evaluate how your business is going to meet the scheme requirements for the composition as well as the documentation of the food safety management system
- Ensures internal benchmarking and management by enabling consistent application throughout the different international sites
- Encourages the review as well as consistent improvement of the food safety management system in your organization
- Highlights the commitment of your organization towards food safety, which in turn provides confidence to your customers
- Commitment to consistent enhancement in the food safety system and in its overall performance.