ISO 14001:2015 (EMS)
Corporate Social Responsibilities awareness is increasing amongst all stakeholders and EMS is a core part of CSR. Implementing an Environmental Management System gives companies a competitive edge.“Save the Environment” This is the main theme of the ISO 14001:2015 standard. To save the environment is the prima facie objective of the corporates and industry. This is applicable to all types of the Industry that are polluting the environment through their activities
ISO 14001:2015 should be used by any organization that wishes to set up, improve, or maintain an environmental management system to conform with its established environmental policy and requirements. The requirements of the standard can be incorporated into any environmental management system, the extent to which is determined by several factors including the organization’s industry, environmental policy, products and service offerings, and location.
ISO 14001: is part of a series of international standards applicable to any organization, anywhere, relating to environmental management. Based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, ISO 14001 specifies the most important requirements to identify, control and monitor the environmental aspects of any organization, and also how to manage and improve the whole system.
Who is ISO 14001 applicable to?
Organizations of all types, sectors and sizes can improve their environmental performance through the implementation of this standard. This is applicable to all types of the Industry which are polluting the environment by their activities that come under the standard and are required to fulfill the obligations.
BENEFITS OF ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 14001 ensures that all processes have been made environment friendly & hence your processes get improved for maximum utilization of resources.
- Your organization gets ready for any kind of statutory, regulatory, or buyers audit related to the environmental management system.
- As EMS ISO 14001 certificate is issued for better environmental practices, the image of your organization gets improved among your customers & stakeholders
- Better environmental management reduces waste and energy use
- Provide credentials to satisfy the market’s growing demand and bring global business opportunities with an identified mark of environmental efficiency.
- Devise effective EMS documentation to ensure that the procedures are implemented and then audited.
- Improve your brand image and demonstrate your organization’s commitment to the environment.